Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

THE ENGLAND WEEK

friday: well im here.. wasnt nervous at all yesterday. the scariest moment off flying was when the doors opened and I could hear the engine.. weird enough was that just 1 sec I was like 'wtf am I doing??' but after that I was as calm as I have been all day. the B&B looks awesome and its great too be here! I dont wanna leave!! well im in Robbie's shop right now, did some shopping earlier. got a lil Paddington bear in a suitcase, some badges off Garfield & The Beatles and a fridge magnet for mum with an Austin painted like the UK flag (nice stereotyping there for ya). well made some pic's but ill put them all on photobucket when I get back. (see below)
saturday: I spend all day in Robbie's shop planing the days too London (the buslines are a mystery for everyone there) im still laughing at the pink busses they remind me off Bunny. in the B&B I watched some south park. I luv that everything is without subtitles!!
sunday: this morning I took a bunch off pics. and with all that walking arround taking pics I found by accident the bus that can take me too London!! right now im on the edge off a buisness park with a birdie keeping me company LoL. mum called today, here weird friend Saskia is freaking her out about all the bad stuff that can happen.. its madness! madness I tell ya!! anyway im just gonne walk arround and make some more pic's its lovely weather right now. cloudy but nice. in the afternoon Robbie took me too meet his mum and have lunch? dinner? well a meal there lol. she's a sweet woman with a cue doggy hehe. after that Robbie and me went too see a movie (I always wanted too see a movie in a cinema without subtitles) so we saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. it was a sweet movie, not the best movie ever but worth watching.
monday: my mobile.. got lost. yea if things go too well something goes wrong, I must have lost it at the cinema.. but too make a long story short: Robbie was nice enough too call the cinema but it wasnt there.. I bought a new phone in the Galleria, called mum too block my number and im waiting for a new phone (its being sent too me). but after that drama... LONDON BABY!! yep I made it too London and what a great place it is. I started with Buckingham palace and then... I got a bit lost. walked back up too Victoria were a guy told me about an hope-on-hop-off-bus that stops over 80 places all over London. so I went on that bus and saw everything! Seeing Big Ben was weird.. its not even that big if u stand in front off it (dont get me wrong its still huuuuuge). its weird but sitting on that bus made me sleeper then all that walking did. but after seeing all that stuff I only knew the bus too the b&b was stopping at Victoria. I could have taken the Tube, but allone in London by night the only think I knew for sure was that bus. so I got off the hop-bus an started walking.. after 10 minutes I found the busstop! so after 2 hours waiting (yea.. I know) was I on my way. the busdrivers here are awesome.. they curse at anything LoL. anyway this one sent me in the wrong direction the only sure thing was the Galleria (stores) so with me finally finding that again I could go too the b&b.
tuesday: THE TOWER BABY!! Yep today is Tower day. first I stopped on Bakerstreet were there was a tiny little Sherlock Holmes museum was. then I found the hop-bus and went too The Tower Of London!! a tour guid man just started talking so I followed him for abou an hour he ended in a church were there were 4 very old dusty flags hanging on the left side, I just stared at those 4 flags. so old but still so beautiful.. at the same time it gave me a Disney's Bedknobs and Broomsticks feeling. I had the same feeling when I was in the room with the suit of armour all lined up LoL. I also loved the name: the Bloody Tower.. it has a nice ring too it. the crown jewels were amezing!! no one said a words when they saw them. well after seeing the whole Tower I went back too the b&b.
wednesday: today is a sad day.. how can I leave the country I luv? were I always wanted too go and now ive been here I dont wanna leave. today is really a sad day.
thursday: 3:57 in the morning.. I wake up 3 minutes before the alarm clock. well I went too bed at 9.30 after packing and now im getting dressed, after that I brought the suitcase down.. the first set off stairs are tricky cause there is no light, the second are easier. after the suitcase I went back up for my handbag and coat. 4:50 waiting for the taxi... getting a bit jumpy cause it has too be here in time and at the second my mobile went too 5:00 the taxi arrived.and after lots off waiting I was in a plane by 7:55. flying by day is great too! the world looks like an antfarm from upthere anf flying thru the clouds was just amazing too see. back at Rotterdam Airport I saw my mum! she and Dick (its a normal name in Holland) picked me up and drove me home... weird I thought I would be happier seeing my mum. all I could think about was what im going too see next time I was in the UK.... well that was my week =)

last words:
thank you Robbie for the wonderfull dinners, cups off tea and taking care of me, thanks too Lucy (Robbies mum) for an great lunch/dinner... it was an all in one LoL.
wanna see what B&B I was in?: http://www.gardenvillagebnb.co.uk/
wanna see the site of Benjamin Button?: http://www.benjaminbutton.com/
wanna see pic's? (gonne add more pics soon): http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll33/peacelessnightmares/England%202009/?albumview=slideshow

0 comments:

Post a Comment