Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

friday

this morning it rained. but with a warm vest and umbrella it was pretty nice but after walking in the rain for 5 minutes my umbrella broke!! 1 lil bit of wind and that thing fell apart!! at the busstop I tried fixing it but it woulnt work so after the bus I walked for 35 minutes in the rain without an umbrella -_- after working for 3 hours (well 2 an a very long break cause I worked to fast lol) I needed to find the other house.. thank evil ducky I found the lil tiny shoppingg mall to eat a sandwich but after that back in the rain. it took me almost 45 minutes in the pooring rain to get to the next adress. turns out theres a busstop 3 minutes away from her house!! well it was a nice lady only when I left there my vest/coat was so wet that I coulnt wear it anymore, the raining stopped so I went to the busstop without it. it was a bit chilly but the bus was fast. back home the yellow shirt I ordered arrived and my slippers YAY ill make pics tonight. and now as I typ this the bloody sun is shining.. its not fair its really not. anyway Kenny vs Spenny tonight =) and ill load some pics andddddd maybe a vid. I copied a fun signthing right under here. so enjoy reading that, see ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment