Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

O_o thursday

well this sucks I got work for every day of the week. this should be a good thing but cleaning 8 houses a week + me own is terrible!! money's alright tho.. at least its money. but I dont wanna do this... I can picture myself being 50 and still cleaning for boring old Dutch ppl who explain how everything works!! hell im 21 but for this town its so special im under 40 they explain to me how to wash windows!! see im already pissed off and I havent even started yet. I think im gonne try getting a phone job somewere (dont confuse with phone sex things). in tomorrows weather im gonne look like a drowned cat as I arrive... yay... so 6 hours working, I dont even know were the first bloody place is! if anyone wants to kidnap me HURRY UP!! but remember:

0 comments:

Post a Comment