Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

friday!

I helped Saskia with dinner, had lots of fun so that was nice. I came there to visite but she was so busy I helped =) I spend most of the day there. I bought the 3 series of Bottom a Brit comedy show thing..yea. im not happy with my youtube channel but after changing the red it looks a lil better.. I guess I really dont like it. but ill just have to accept it. there worse things in the world.
http://www.youtube.com/user/YvieThatsMe anyway I cleaned up my bg's and added some new ones. I got a program which changes the bg's every day. I also had some to spare so ill give em to you all. just click and save. I wont give them all at ones so now u got a reason to come back here lol nah. well mum and gran are planning the yearly tradition for us going to Holiday On Ice.. so tht will be fun if those 2 old crows dont talk through everything. the DVDcabinet will arrive somewere in november and I still dont know switch system I should use for the dvds... anyways bg number 1,2 and 3:

0 comments:

Post a Comment