Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

its looking to girly in here..

so.. thats a little better. anyway today was a free day.. again. I hate that I dont know whats going on. oh well im still fighting with my dvds it hardly makes sence anymore and mum called me dvd addict! what cant a girl buy arround 70 dvds in 1 month? yea okay it sounds like a lot. but its to sort the copies out. well more trow them out. my day was pretty good. im not even that cold today! I took pics of my mums electric scooter cause she's getting a new one lol. tomorrow afternoon mum, me an Kelso are going to gran. she got a little dvd cabinet and I have to put it together for her. yep im the handy-wo-man arround here. wich is weird cause im very clumsy. but a cabinet isnt to hard. I got my right pinky taped again. I think it was close to a break when Kelso was playfully trying to run away with my pinky. he's such a cutie ey Carry? ^_^ anyway I think thats all for so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment