Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

time to say goodbye...

tuesday I got back at home arround 11:45 mum wa talking to gran. tomorrow at 2:40 is Timmy no more... so we are gonne be with gran all day tomorrow. she kne its the right thing to do, but gran isnt loosing a dog she's loosing her partner and child at the same time. it isnt healthy how gran treaths Timmy... it's a dog but she doesnt see that. and let's Timmy walk over her.. he desited when they had dinner and only had to nudge for a mouth full of he food. how hard it sounds a dog is a dog, an animal... thts stone cold reality. the vet gave Timmy up at 9 years old an he is 13 years now! it's time to say goodbye, the weird thing is now I typ this it hits me.. im gonne loos my friend tomorrow, not cause I want too but because it's time to let go.
wednesday we went to gran at 10:00 in the morning. there we where... waiting till it's 1:00 and a friend of gran would pick up Timmy. time went so slow but when she was there time seemed to fly to fast. when gran's friend arrived gran got the answer to 'is it to early?' by Timmy who coulnt hold his pee and went all over the hallway.. his last revenge. when it was time for him to go I was holding Kelso staring out of the window in the living room, trying my best not to cry... but I coulnt help some tears. so I stared at myself in the window. I can't cry if I see myself, so that worked.. I coulnt let gran see me like that. gran said bye at the door and walked in the livingroom again, she wasnt even crying exept for a couple of tears of course. (her last dog bleeded to death, the weeks after that the only thing gran did was cry.. she woulnt eat, sleep or go outside. so I was expecting something like that again.) I gave her Kelso and said I would clean the hallway, she gave me cleaning stuff and was very calm.. she even found it kinda funny Timmy pulled his last trick (as long as she wasnt crying I was happy). after that I offered to do the dishes but she wanted to do that so I dried them. then we sat on the couch for a bit, the blankets to protect her new couch could be removed an she was kinda impressed how great her couch looked. when we sat there Kelso did his part, giving gran a football and toy's to play with. nuthing like a piggy to make you smile. gran knew she made the right choice and was very calm and kinda relieved. only on 2:40 we stared at the clock 'he's gone' she said 'yea, he's sleeping' I replaid, she didnt even cry... just a moment of silence. that changed when we made tea and mom came in crying 'he's gone, he's gone' and there they where both crying. then mum sai it was very peacefull and he didnt suffer at all. that feld good, after that Kelso wanted to be in gran's arms he stayed there the whole time. he knew what happend.. and he helped. at dinner time gran ordered chinese food. gran had a plate filled and we (mum & me) both didnt think she would eat... she emptied her plate O_O all of it! I havent seen her eat so much in years. arround 7:00 we left. gran wanted to phone some people to tell the news and she knew she would cry again so we let her. arround 10:00 she called to say mum left her meds. she sounded normall. she will miss him, but she knew she did the right thing.
24-10-1997 - 24-11-2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment