Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

wednesday

old

new
today the new dressior arrives so we have to move the old on, thank god its 3 parts but it was still heavy. before we could move it I put the last stuff back in there in bags and now its all in my mums bedroom (the dressior, the bag's with stuff is in the bathroom). after that we thought we sit down but then the bell ringed it was Gloria! (she's an old family friend only wehardly see her and now this was the first time she would see the house) my god we totally forgot about her! there's a big box in the livingroom with glasses on the table an I was still in m pj's! I got dressed and found out Kelso (who was a little stressed we moved the old dressoir) kept barking! so him and me ended up cleaning the veggies in my room (cutting the ends of green beans), after that I did the dished an hang th laundry to dry. when Gloria left we had lunch, after lunch mum went to her electric scooter club thing and I went to a store cause they had cheap puzzles on sale. when I got back I did the dishes again... finally a time to relax... and there goes the bell again! the dressoir ppl where 30 minutes early! so Kelso in a room so he coulnt run out the front door, dressoir in the right place and done! fo about 20 minutes then mum came and made dinner. after dinner I wanted to pack the 'snack' part of the dressoir and finally... finally I could relax and I watched Beauty and the Beast. there 2 versions on th DVD... I idnt know that! the original cinema one an one with an extra song. I watched the second and I was blown away! the colours where so lovely and sharp and that song was amezing! Disney I love your classics!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment