Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

weekend and monday

on saturday I bought something, its so awesome! only I cant tell what it is cause Eric reads my bloggy and I know he'll like it so im sending him one! after that youll get pics keey? talking about Eric he gave me a box full off presents! half my christmas stuff but others I could open now! look:

chocolate (found it pointless to mak a pic of that... u know what it is right?) 2 button's, Jackass best bits and House season 6!!! sunday I just put stuff on internet and did some ironing.. we had a lot this week! monday I put more stuff on internet and arround 4:20 we took Kelso to thevet to get his nails cut cause the last place messed it up. http://yviesborrringlife.blogspot.com/2010/11/lost-story.html there we had to ask for the info to put a dog to sleep.. yea its about Timmy he's 13, eats less and can't hold his pee... poor thing wont see the new year's... would be amezing if he survives it till next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment