Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

dragging myself to 2011

(thursdaynight) I vacuumed the whole house. my hand was killing me but I also had to mop the bathroom and toilet. I was tired, my pinky felt like someone was slowly ripping it off and my other arm was shaking cause it was tired :( when the mop was to wet so I called mum to bring the bucket.. but she was to busy looking after the dog O_O I just snapped when Kelso started barking and yelled KELSO SHUT UP!! it scared him... mum left again, when I was finally done she was mad at me! she just let me.. she could have tried to help me. so I said what I thought, which calmed her down.. she know it was true..
(still tursdaynight) after all that claning stuff it was to late to watch The Mist :( i've been wanting to do that the whole night! it's great to watch if it's really foggy outside. but cause it was to late I just wait till Nevermind the Buzzcocks came on, after that Shooting Stars Christmas special! well tha cheered me up so a crappy night but a funny eding :)
friday morning arround 11:00 gran came and I was making my bed (ill be in mums room while gran sleeps in m bed) and yes it's the gran that lives across the street. she'll be here till monday afternoon.
it's very foggy outside so mum gave the all clear to watc The Mist, I was scared gran would nag like she did with Scooby Doo.. she doesnt like Scooby O_o but she loved it! found it scary ad amezing! even came up with a new plot twist: the dead would be alive and kill them all.. (sounds like a twisted Dawn of the Dead). anyway she loved the movie and understands why I like Stephen King books now.. gran rockz!!
now the old birds are watching Are You Being Served? cause that's about the only thing my gran really likes to watch. later tonight there's a game show on that's pretty funny so we'll survive.
i'm afraid my plan to make firework pic's is going to fail. it's still very foggy outside, hardly anything to see. oh well there's always next year.. 2012 here I come!
behind me theeres a table filled with salades an toast.. im full but still eating salade.. oh well at least it's salade right? XD Kelso got a big piece of dried chicken for dog's so he's... passed out in mums arms hahaha
there pissing me off over here. Iyelled at mum cause she (well both of them) are almost deaf, gran was mad at that so I said to her in a normall voice: I sai you wont hear me... gran yea *mumble mumble*. so I asked: gran what did I say? ...and she didnt know! omg there insane but thats not all. theres a show she likes but gran's sister doesnt like 1 of the ppl on that gameshow. she keeps being mean to him and now gran is copying her sister and she's calling me the liar fo pointing it out. my god it started well but it's all falling down. only one who's still having fun is Kelso.. he can bark all he wants today.. and he is! gran thinks im turning into a wild animal, mums trying to shush him but he's smart, he knows I wont stop him so it's alright... now I need to find a way to shut the other 2 up.
1 more hour to midnight! the fog is gone so I can get my pic's! all is calm here btw cause there tired lolz!! so ill be openig the balcony door.. it's scary going outside cause there at the 10th floor so fireworks explode right in front of us O_o but Ill be carefull. well thats it, 1 hour to go and ill say...
0:01
happy new year!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment