Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

monday

well not really where gonna start sunday night. there's a creepy little bug in my bed! omg wtf? I tried killing 1 ones and it kinda fell appart so I desited to stay up all night.. wich worked until 6:00 in the morning. mum came in cause she was awake and I finally could go to bed.. her bed. there I slept till 12:30 and I had to go to the hospital at 2:00!! so I called the hospital who said I could go to doc across the street.. he was on a holiday (again!!) so I had to go to the hospital. it took forever! stupid snow made everything go so slow and it was so cold waiting for a bus. anyway I finally arrived arround 2:30 but I only had to wait like 10 minutes! I've been really lucky. the stitches (well 1 big stitch to keep it all together) got cut loose and it's just gonne dissappear, I can't do a thing for 4-6 weeks and then there gonna make new x-rays. so after 10 minutes I could get back home.. have I mentioned I haven't eaten anything yet? anyway when I was back it was to late for lunch so I just waited for dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment