Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

real life batman pisses me off...

...in the new movies I mean. he sounds like he got a cold all the time! they should get a hottie or at least a good actor.. or one with a personality. everytime I see the Darl Knight (seen it 3 times) I keep thinking: blow your nose! take some asprine! Batman is a tough guy.. so be tough! the old movies made more sence, I love them! now there making a Bat-movie with Harley Quinn, wich is a little twisted cause she becomes Harley Quinn because she falls in love with the Joker. the Joker isn't in it... altho they want to use some old scenes combinated with digital stuff... freaky. oh and they changed Harley Quinns outfitt so it doesnt matter the story isn't all there... she's gonne look like a slut. well the last Batmovie's are so dark I'll be surprised if we can see anything. oh well.. maybe it's gonne be a great movie ...maybe...

Bunny (the Bat expert) speaks: name me one good scene without the Joker in it in the movie The Dark Knight. one good character doesn't make a good movie.

2 comments: