Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

tuesday

I had to go to the work office, well I wasn't the only one. we had a work meeting thing. it's still snowing outside so I asked if there was aother date I could go but there wasn't -_- soI had to walk for about half an hour, when I was there it was mostly the basic stuff that they discussed, fter about an hour and a have we walked to another office where we got a little present.. turns out to be a big x-mas box! so I walked with it on 1 arm across the street to Sas's house where I could leave it till the next day (we're going to have dinner there tomorrow) so we can take it home with us then. anyway after dropping that off I had to walk an half hour back. my arm was so tire from that heavy box I coulnt even move my arm up to call mum she could start dinner. that night I didn't do a thing... just sat there.. 1 arm hurting cause it's tired, the other arm tied cause it can't really move.

0 comments:

Post a Comment