Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

wednesday

in the afternoon me and mum went to a store a bit further away so I could have a nice walk too YAY. only when we walked out (I life in a flat so door, elevator, maindoor) it started to rain so hard we had to wait in the downstairs hall. there I realist the sweater I was wearing would be to cold so I went back up to change. I left the front door open, it would only take a sec and Kelso can only go to the livingroom and kitchen... well thats what I thought. WHOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!!! it scared the hell out of me!! Kelso was pulling his vocal alarm cord in a way which sounded like a big angry dog O_O after the moment of shock I closed the frontdoor saying: 'Kels it's me, it's just me' Kelso stopped and walked away with an 'ohoh.. im in twouble' look on his face. Im not mad at him for protecting his home so I gave him a nice snack. I changed my sweater meanwell the rain stopped and we went too the store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment