Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

15 TEENAGERS ATTACK A GIRL & OLD SKOOL

15 TEENAGERS ATTACK A GIRL AND STEAL HER BIKE. when I read that I was shocked, just think about it.. 15 teens attack a poor girl and while she's still on the ground in pain they steal her bike! 1 of them had a camera... for a weird reason I had to watch that vid what a soft bunch of crap! this was in the newspaper!! I mean are you kidding me?
we had more violent snowball (well iceball) wars at school just for fun!! but I went to a school where there would be chairs trown down from stairs, there where drug dealers, if they didnt like you you would get your share of treaths (with or without knife). every day there where cops in school, every week someone would try burning the building down. at the end we had bars so we coulnt escape the 'play yard area' and metal detectors so that there wont be any weapons in school.. but it was still a great place to have fun and so many stairs and halls to hide from teachers *sigh* the building is closed now, had been since 2008 but cause the building is very very old they can't break it down. I hope they wont.. it's a classic :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment