Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

this mornig Kelso was playing with something that turned out to be his tooth O_o his kiddie teeth didnt come out and had to be removed by the dok, so this one has to have been a tooth that became loose. he's also afraid to jump on the counch lately. we think he fell out of that (which is on there) and is scared of it now. first we thought he has a painfull leg but everytime theres food on there he jumps.. lil drama queen XD
in the afternoon I started with again for misses P. which was fun! it all went well today exept.. shall I tell? ah why not... at 1 point I was doing something I haven't one in a while.. and well the problem was: I moved my arm faster, squeezing my hand a bit tighter arround it till I saw a white substance shooting out. I finally got the last of the kitchen cleaner out of the bottle... yea that was my big problem of the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment