Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

tuesday & wednesday

tuesday I wanted a kiddie portion of french fries after work.. but I didnt had money in my bag. but misses P. wanted me to get her some groceries! so I called mum to bring me my wallet at the stores. anyway I got the stuff misses P wanted (mum found me in the store) and was kind enough to bring the bag on her electric scooter (in sted of me carrying it over there) after I gave them to misses P I went back to mum and we got french fries for dinner!
on a differend note, my toe hurts... I thought it was the insane more then 3 hour shopping I did but it wasnt.. maybe a weird move I made or sumthing? anyway after walking like a pirate for a day it was gone... strange ey? Wednesday was a real easy day to typ... didnt really do anything exept some internet things and stuff.. I can hardly remember wednesday. the movie of my life will be something like this: ????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment