Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

couple days

wednesday night I got sick. wich was weird arround 6:00 in the evening me, mum and gran went to a department store (V&D) I bought a book (big surprise there right?) nono not a Stephen King one but a book about the first year of being a docter. true story... read a little bit in the store.. kinda reminded be of a real version of Scrubs. anyway when we got back I watched stuff went online with Eric and Sam. same as always, went to bed but arround 6:00 I got sick O_O trew up and yea I spare you the details (no didn't trew up in my bed... weirdo) and yea sick! thursday I spent the whole day in bed blerghh.. Kelso was sweet enough to check in ones in a while cute silly doggy :) friday I didn't work and didnt spent all day in bed (I was wide awake) so I sat up and pretty much sat an did some reading, napping, watching tv and trying to eat. saturday was better, not the greatest day in the world but better. sunday I was 99% myself again only I still have a couch.. I'll survive... thinking back I remembered the friday family to be sick so I think I got it from them. oh well it's gone now so a little late for blaming right?  
lets also do monday... it's monday! I worked this morning (catching up for friday) and now I'm in shock. I wanted a  purple Nikon S3100 + 4G card would it be 140,- and then I have to get a baggy thing for it so it woulnt scratch in my bag. but the store I should have bought it doesnt have it anymore. I started surving the net and found an store that gives the purple Nikon + 4G card + baggy + keycord (camcord?) for 123,- yea I bought it... I mean the change was so big. 1 or 2 euro's more would have been a prob but this is insane! the baggything allone can be arround 15 - 30 euro (depends how much you search for a good deal). so im very happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment