Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

sunday into monday

sunday nuthing happend really.. just a nice relaxed day only mum wasnt feeling so well... at night arround 1:00 in the morning I desited to watch the big fat quiz 2010 (yea im not only behind with my blog). after that I watched some random eps of Nevermind The Buzzcocks and before I knew it it was arround 4:00 so I planned heading off to bed but then I found out mum was sick... so to make a long discusting story shorter. I had to remake her bed, cleaned the bathrom floor and toilet... pretty much everywhere cause... im a clean freak and ew. so after an hour and half a bottle bleach later I could finally go to bed. but I was up again arround 8:00 cause some work ppl would check something. after that I rolled back in bed and slept till 2:30 in the afternoon O_O mu let me sleep.. anyways. I took a shower and rushed of to th stores for more pepermint tea, asprines for mum and a new teapot. did u know most teapots are over 30 euro?? insane! but I found a white one for only 10,- so I payed.. no wait theres my pass? crap wrong wallet so I had to go back for my pass. I walked back and saw 2 copcars, after I dropped off the stuff I bought I went back down where the elevator stopped at 6. 2 cops and a woman crying heart eyes out went in, the woman wasnt cuffed.. 'im sorry madam but this is the only way' said one of them trying to calm her.. how sweet is that? she did something wrong tho.. otherwise they woulntpic her up with 2 cars. anyway  back to the story shall we? I picked up the teapot and 2 bottles off cleaning stuff and went back home where I warmed up a pizza hmmm.. at night we watched 3th rock from the sun. what a day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment