Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ikea!

tuesday I was happy! last place I worked didnt pay my taxes so at the end of the year I had to cough up 800something euro! I got to 365,- but I coulnt pay the rest (rent went up so money had to go there). I told the gouverment ppl about it and they offered to pay the rest! and the 365,- I payed was refonded (is that the right word?) well I got it back! YAY so im very happy!
wednesday.. I got the bookcases! well there not here yet, there being delivered next week! only Ikea tried screwing me over :S to let the delivery men bring the packs at the door it costed 30,- more! ripp off!! so next week is gonne be hell but I will get them (with elevator) in my house myself. it's insane paying more so they can get it in an elevator, if they had to deal with stairs I can understand but this is just insane. anyway I got them thats what matters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment