Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

wednesday

worked in the morning and had to go to some woman in the afternoon. gouverment wants me to do volunteer work so that woman gave me options in what I could do.. anyways after that I desited to take a trip with my bike which was very nice :) what a lovely day!
at night I found something. I wanted to buy 2 bookcases in like.. forever! but I found the dollhouse I wanted. so I started to do something I can't... counting! ready? here we go: in my mind:

bookcases:
130 + 130 + shipping 20 + 20 = 300,-
dollhouse:
150,-
total: 450,-

reality:
bookcases:
105 + 105 + shipping 20 = 230,-
dollhouse:
150,-
total: 380,-

see the problem here? my mind made it all costs lot's more. so now I can buy it all! thank you holiday money! oh let's be fair I also put some away on my savings account, so it's alright for me to buy it. im happy! and the dollhouse is ordered! w00000t!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment