Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

mr King im so sorry..

but I will be selling this book. I read it and well.. yea.. thats all I'm gonna say. well maybe a little bit more: in this book there 2 stories, I normaly love his short stories but this was a double no no.
first story: Morality (Eenmalige zonde) sounds great doesn't it? an old reverend asks his nurse to sin in his name for money. which just made me go crazy! what would he let her do?? well it turned out something that wasn't even that horrible.. (or maybe because I was in childcare I wanted to do this so badly sometimes I was just jealous) and the way that changed her life that much.. common get over it!!
second story: Blockade Billy this has more of a King vibe to it! there's something not right and my eyes are glues to the pages trying to figure it out. it's a great story with a wonderfull ending... only one problem. I'm not much of a baseball fan.. not at all really I remember the basics from school years ago but that's about it. and because I simply don't know that much about it (rules, teams, anything) the beginning was confusing and a little boring. the ending was great but it's just isnt worth fighting my way to the first bit again.. baseball fan's who know the teams will love it, you can see mr King loved writing it. but for me it's bye bye book! it's been fun reading you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment