Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

wednesday

I have to work in the morning but in the afternoon.. no mum!! after work I went straight to the store and bought red berries, yoghurt, musrooms and milk. at home I had lunch (well a bowl of Cruesly) and started cleaning and sorting the berries. after I put them away in sugar to get them lovely and sweet I made a pan of mushroomsoup! I love making that but there's one problem.. I don't like mushrooms O_O mum does so I made it anyway. everything went great! I learned on tv how to make the perfect roux only right at the end there was a bit of an oopsy. I dropped the jar with flower.. all over the floor! but with some fast thinking and a vacuum I sorted everything out fast enough.
after my crazy cooking madness I went outside. on our balcony we had a big grass mat but because it was a bit old we desited to cut it up and trow it away. in theory it's a very good Idea.. so I took a sharp handy knife and cut a big strip off.. there it all went wrong BUGS!! O_O omg omg omg!! but I still had to get the big part out of the house. so I rolled it up, pulled a trashbag over one side.. tied it together on the other side and as fast as I could dump it downstairs. after I was back inside the house I took a shower.. I felt it itch everywhere like there where bugs on me.. after the shower I did some reading till mum came home soaking wet. it was raining.. mum had some lovely mushroom soup an I just had the usual stuff so yea that was the busy but happy wednesday I had :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment