Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

weekend & co

saturday gran came to visite but when she saw her DVDs where here it turned out to be a fast visite. I didnt mind.. I bought a scary new book I wanted to read but ended up with the Goof's. there all sorted out! this is final so I made the pictures and that's it.. (pic's will be on soon). sunday was a pretty busy day.. did some dusting and cleaned up the dust from the Goofy's that didnt made the cut. and sunday I all kinds of stuff. what kind of stuff? well let me tell you! ...let me think... think I was reading my book.. I cant help it.. it's very exiting. monday wasnt much to talk about.. oh wait I did do something monday!! I called T-Mobile and changed the rates how much I pay.. so I can call more and pay less YAY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment