Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

friday and weekend

friday was a typical cleaning day.. work in the morning where I did something stupid: I knocked over a vase that wasn't in the smartest place ever.. nuthing got broke and the lady I worked for didn't mind only the flowers is it where old. so it stank the place up! oh well I cleaned it up pretty fast but it was still blergh! in the afternoon I worked like crazy to het the house extra clean cause gran and her sister are gonne visite us tomorrow!  the house is clean, Kelso got instructions to keep his toys in the right place.. so lets go saturday! saturday afternoon and there we are with tea and a cake. it was a nice visite only things got akward when we found out grans sister watches House and gran said the new ones where reruns (gran watched one House ep and didn't like/understood it). you could tell they had a bit of a Housefight. oh well.. slowly the day's change and sunday has arrived. sunday is always a pretty dead day. nuthing to do and nuthing to see.. so I just did some reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment