Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

busy week

ice scupture time!
oh and with some words inbetween them.
sunday: I handwashed all the small fabric bits I bought Saturday.. it was a bit more work then I thought. it was a funny sight seeing them drying outsight tho :)
monday: it's time for change! we have bedroom changing plans but someone has to start.. I'm always that someone so wednesday will be the big day! I already have my room cleaned out so nuthing will be in the way!
tuesday: where planning a bedswitch (my foundbed is gonne be switched with my mums extra wooded bed. she has 2 single beds in her room. so I took off the blankets and stuff of the bed, put them away. took all the stuff infront of the bed away.. what a night! yea I worked in the afternoon so I had to do it all after dinner.
wednesday: bed changing day! I foulded my bed but with the other bed it went wrong.. the old wooden bed snapped! the iron thing with screws just snapped off! so no real bed tonight. I've ordered a new bed sofa (black metal baby) but it's gonna be delivered on friday -_- the old wood should be placed outside together with a solid oak table (heavy!!) it took me about an hour but I for the wood from the bed outside allong with the oak saloontablewho I had to push all the way down... what a day!
thursday: bit of a hold up on the bed buisness but I had to go to a meeting thing for the volenteer work. after that I wanted to see about the cabinet/closetthing w/e that mum wanted for her puzzles. she wanted to pick it up but the package was so big and heavy I told in the store we wanted it delivered at home.
friday: I got my new bed! and it's almost done! yea I had to put it together myself and it wasn't that easy O_O but awesome as I am ;) I made it work.
saturday: girl powwwwwer! bed's all done! it looks amezing!! we have so much laundry this week O_O well with beddings, dust and cleaning cloths it wasn't a big surprise..
sunday: today I cleaned out my hobbycabinet and it was really needed! I also bagged a matras and pushed it under my mums bed. and foulded so much laundry!
monday: finally the worst is over, my room still looked like a warzone, but a nicer one. today I'm taking the day off.. I'm going to the store to find some containers and stuff for the hobby junk.. well it's almost the day off.. I'm also working on a site with my books and dollhouse stuff. it's a little to much to show it all here so the end results will be on there (Dutch). so Carry.. your the only one who will understand it ;) lol

2 comments: