Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

wed till sun

wednesday: reading my Clarkson book! I absolutely love it! short chapters and so much sarcastic humour.. it's a great book and I bought a second one (yay).
 friday was a pretty normal day I went to work but in the afternoon my troath was getting sore :( I was trying so hard not to get sick! well I'm still not sick.. just have a sore troath in the morning and at night.
saturday: gran came in the afternoon and I took out the trash lol... oooh omg I forgot too tell you something! on thursday I had a bit of luck! I won a 20% discount on an online shoestore! and I still need all my wintershoes so that was a bit of luck! (well more then a bit) I needed workshoes, boots for snow and new slippers. so today (saturday) I got all 3 off them YAY. perfect.. winter can start now! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment