Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

saturday..

mum pissed me off. a friend of gran has too stay longer in the hospital, so we desited too sent a postcard. gran had an Hallmark card and didn't agree that mum wanted to sent one that I made -_- thanx gran..
there not all this horible.. so we went trough the cards when 1 had an extra 3D edge arround it with hearts. mum tried reading the edge and said: 'I.. Love.. I can't read it'. I was laughing and said there arn't any words on there. she got pissed and told me it wasn't fun. I got mad and said she didn't have the right too talk to me like that. cause the fact is that I've been wearing glasses since I was 5 years young... and I got stronger glasses then she has. well that shut her up.. gran took my side and mum.. she just sat there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment