Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

the day with the 2 stories

after work in the morning (yes on monday) I did some shopping. mum gave me 10,- and I bought food and some fruit. back home mum went to another place and spend 22,- on things for Kelso, mini doggy treats and food. (stocking up for the winter). so all her money.. but when I was checking my mail she said: 'you 10,- I spend 22,- where even okay?' so I said yes and didn't even think about it. 10 hours later I gave her the change from the money she gave me, she was surprised. yes ladies and gentlemen she forgot she gave me the 10,- in the first place! she said she wanted 10,- from me.. I said she said herself where even. so thanks mum! all you got was a Kelso kiss cause you bought him snacks.
someone thought I was over 300 pounds! (150 kilo) O_O I'm so far from skinny as I can be but 300 pounds? omg. I got pic's on here that kinda tell I'm less then that. 300 pounds.. my goodness, I'm in shock! so let's all make something very clear I'm UNDER 300!!
anyway the reason we started talking about this was cause I need a new scale, she said where I could buy one. I asked if it's a good one and her answer was: 'well it only goes till 150 kilo so it wont work for you' O_O so yea.. to be fair, she was sorry. but I'm still a bit in shock!

p.s.: did you expect this?: http://yocheck.ca/bacon.html

1 comment:

  1. Pretty lame you cant take a comment, deleting everything you dont like.......
    Well i guess thats the only way you feel powerfull, because in real life you've got nothing to say....and cant delete anything.
    Oh wel, i'm just going to read other blogs now, bye!

    ReplyDelete