Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

thursday

me and mum need new ID-cards but because kids ID-cards are going to cost a lot more next year. we had to get there early.. very early! we where the first ones there ar 8:20 but then we got to hear that the woman who does the ID's is sick! and there waiting for the other woman. she said it would take over an hour but 25 minutes later where getting our ID-cards.. well mum was. I forgot to bring my passport! how dumb is that? I had my ID but they also needed my passport. so I need to go back next year to get my ID (turns out next year they will be a bit cheaper, so at least thats a bit of luck)
arround 9:45 mum did her market shopping, I picked up Kelso and we had tea at gran's house.. who's slowly loosing her mind btw. we asked her if she would go to Holiday's On Ice. she said no, so we talked to her how much she liked it. but she was grumpy and said no.. we go the tickets and when mum said we had them she said: 'ooooh also for me? I love Holiday On Ice' O_O mum said no, her own stupidity (and love for attention she got by saying no) bit her in the butt.
arround 3:30 I had to go to the work office, things where discussed but nothing new. after that we got the Christmas box! it was so heavy mum had to pic m up with it. well just click the pic:

0 comments:

Post a Comment