Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

januari

it's a warm day.. and it doesn't even feel like newyears.. ironing in the livingroom whilst looking at the snow feels like new years. anyway it's sunday, pretty much nuthing to do.. we watched Nanny McPhee 1 + 2 over theese days, I made the basement of the bar a bit more alive but that's about it -_- it still doesn't feel like 2012...
mum did her back in sorting out the lil storage room we have.. smart move. so tomorrow she can't go to the eye doc.. hell she can hardly walk! gran has a weird new habit. zzzzzzzz *fully awake for half a minute* zzzzzzz *fully awake for 30 secs* zzzzzz well you get the idea. really weird to see. oh the couch/bed I've been sleeping on survived. YAY! it's a very comfy place to sleep...
and then it was monday, monday morning. gran left at 11:00 and I started washing the bedstuff, tidying everything up, doing the dishes and then... I read the end of my book: Agatha Christie's Clocks. all 30 pages.. what a great book! next *** yep you'll know when I'm done so no one can tell me the ending ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment