Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

first week of februari

tuesday is my work day and brrrr it's cold! wich made me skip wednesday I just spend it indoors, I should have been posting some stuff but it's to cold to go outside. so I waited for thursday, I needed to go to the market for eggs so I did it all at ones. the way home was a bit better, the heavy bag that I was carrying. on friday the bags wherent done, oh no then we had to go to the store (mum went with me that time, so everything could stand on her disabled scooter thing) but we bought so much heavy things I had to get it all upstairs in 3 times *sigh* oh well we'll survive. saturday I did some creative stuff (there's pics everywhere) and I tried Coca Cola Zero caff free. it was nice... but I still love the normal Zero the most. sunday was fun, I didn't do anything! in the afternoon some reading and that's it. the book I'm reading at the moment got already intresting and im on page 15.. I think it's gonna be a good read :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment