Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

skipping tuesday?

cause it's just a work in the afternoon day. well this thursday they gave me a run for my money. had to go pick up a doc's letter for mum, some asprines and groceries for the woman I work for. so I went to work, got a shopping list and money, ran of to the doc's to pick up the letter and went for asprines. drugstore ran out! we got 3 in total but I went to one, I didn't have enough time to go to them all. anyway I got the groceries and went back to the adress. she sent me home about half an hour early! YAY so I went to the other 2 drugstores, found what I was looking for in the last one! pffff...
wednesday mum and me went to the hospital. mum's gtting some lung x-ray's cause she's been couching for the last 2 months. after that we went to the centrum for some shopping. I got black paint and bought a cap. yea exiting isn't it? well we where only there for an hour. then we got back home. hmmmm pizza Hawaii!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment