Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

fuck!!

I can't post pic's!! there working on it (said the bloggers blog on the 4th of januari) I've got loads of pics to share and now this -_- grrrrrrrrr. pics from a phone/link or w/e are okay but no not from your own computer :( I'm not amused. taking about not amused... this day is all over the place. this morning the tv broke :( but the snow was monstly gone so I could go with my bike to work :) then I heard about a helicopter in London who fell down cause of the fog... not really an emoticon kinda story... but it was a shocking and weird thing to hear... then my shoes came!! :) I've got a pic really but my blog wont let me share them.. then work :( stupid ppl there trew to much salt outside so it was EVERYWHERE!! but at home I did got my big box of eyes! yep I bought an box of eyes and noses :) and I can't even share the pics :( and now my arm starts to look like having an allergic reaction from something O_O what an odd day... let's hope tomorrow things become a bit clearer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment