Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

what have you missed?

not that much... been sick, then mum coughed on me and I got sick again :( but mostly I got so behind cause of the office cleaning job, I did hardlt anything during the day (and if I did do something I took a nap) cause I had the most work to do on my own, they where short on staff.. later I figured out they had places all across my town so all the traveling (and busfair) could have been almost non... it's insane isn't it? then I struggled to get back into the routine of blogging... it felt like I had so much I skipped I forgot to tell you what I remembered... pretty silly ey?
at school (where I used to put plastic on books, things are looking up. I'm in a class now for 4-6 year old.. and it's a lot of fun! I'm there with a teacher called Yvonne... yep same name as me, very confusing hehe. but she really likes me being there and paying attention, she also lets me do a lot allone with the kids. so much fun!!
and for a more recent update the toilet got a make over and yesterday I painted it it (what?) I've painted it yesterday, well not the toilet but the walls and ceilling, it's the first time I've painted a room for real so I'm happy. mums finally let me style a room completely... so now the best looking place in this house is the... well yea... bit weird.

0 comments:

Post a Comment