Pages

Monday, June 25, 2018

2018

a LOT have changed and in a way nuthing at all.

MUM'S GONE YAY well she is still alive, but this september she'll be gone for 2 whole years. not a moment to soon… but wayyyyy to late.
I still clean old pplz homes altho tomorrow the gouverment is going to do a check up.. I hate those, if I need someone to tell me I'm old and untalented I'll visite mum.

I'm slowly changing the flat, with minimum wage its slow.. but hey I got the rest of my life right?

talking about life... my poor Chihuahua Kelso is gone, after a week of going to the vet every day.. they found out his liver was just a big hole, maybe cancer… they could have done more tests but it was enough, so I let him sleep his very last, big sleep.

it's 2018... I still like my crafts, adore Green Day and read my books… nuthing ever changes arround here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment