Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

tuesday

this morning I worked an when I got home I say me mums fix it man tying to get the pc going. well it didnt work so r.i.p. my good friend =( anyway right now he and me mum are buying a new pc (im paying for it). he can also save all the files on my old pc.. wish is great news cause I got vids, poems and lots of pics on there. so all turned out pretty well. only loosing my fav links and stuff but thats okay. it could have been all gone O_o so im gonne try getting some more memory sticks so I can put most of the stuff savely on there, just in case. I gotta be at work in 45 minutes and im tired!! not normal anymore so im gonne try lying on the couch for 20 minutes, eat and run of to work. hope for me everything will be save on the pc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment