Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I went to hell and back tonight.

so heres the new pc:
yep this is what I bought for 499,-... my wallet is crying. anyways the fix it guy took the harddrive to copie the folders and put them on my new pc. wich didnt work! I could have died.. then I remembered the pc was always really really slow so I told him that. we waited and YES the harddrive started working! I was so scared. all my poems, youtube vids and pics were on that thing! ill still be happiest when he opens all the folders here =) im still tired as hell... I got vista now which is pretty cool btw. I found some new effects on moviemaker (yay). oh I found a pic of my dvds so yea I got 5 new ones today. just watched Poseidon.. a great movie! It is New Year's Eve, and over 2,000 passengers & crew are ringing in the New Year aboard the huge cruise ship 'Poseidon' on the open sea in the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean! A small group of survivors find themselves unlikely allies in a battle for their lives. Determined to fight their way to the surface, the group sets off through the disorienting maze of twisted steel in the upside-down wreckage. As the unstable vessel rapidly fills with water each must draw on skills and strengths they didn't even know they possessed, fighting against time for their own survival and for each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment