Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

thursday..


I found these pics, so I thought ill just talk between them today.
I woke up at 6:30 cause I wanted some water.. I moved to get out of bed but I felt a sharp pain in my left leg! I think I was sleeping in a weird position (oh haha -_-) but I didnt fell back to sleep so I was just lying there. arround 7:00 I fell asleep but then some neighbore thought it was funny to use his hammer!! so I was awake again and stayed awake till I needed to get up at 8:00. great way to start the day!

wanna play a fast game? http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g2/applegame.htm
today I worked in the morning and did most of the groceries cause we wont be able on friday. (friday = groceries day) so yea thts about it. my leg feels better now.. still dont know what it was. I do know im putting a glass water on my table tonight!

I like this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN9jTnxv0RU
remember me saying this: tomorrow I got work and on wednesday im going to the 'houshold hobby fair'-thingy I can really translate it! well its a place were u can buy hobby houshold things, taste some culture.. its nice. well were going there on friday..tomorrow so byebye! im gonne do the dishes and go to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment