Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

weekend -_-

saw The Number 23 to check if the DVD was okay. its a good movie. gran came to visite like always. and nuthing else really happend. well nuthing worth typing I guess.. nuthing special lol.Im going nuts buying dvds! if I get bored Im buying.. im bored all the time!! in a short time I blew away almost 45,- on 14 DVDs. its like im in a cartoon, I cut the string myself and now im just waiting for the piano to land on my head.. u know that feeling? I just need a distraction.. mum sits in front of the window with her puzzles. my rl friends are boring.. I even tell them that but they can handle me lol. my pup's asleep and with bulletins off youtube theres hardly anyone to talk to (exept Carry, Torro, Stefan, Bunny, Puma and some others). so basicly im just buying dvds till I get old an die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment