Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

christmas weekend

it's 25 december.. happy b-day Eric! he's 24 years old now!! here everything was.. just like any other day. I knew my prez would be late cause I coulnt post it earlier (my hand coulnt take anything.. it sucks) but the plan was I could open mine tonight.. but when I heard the alcohol list I knew enough XD and yea he was pretty confused so I desited to wait a day.. I mean it would be more fun. he asked me to save them till cam so I shall do that.. only fair right?
a night I found a Disney movie called Enchanted.. it's the most bizar, weird, slightly gay but funniest thing ever!! omg I coulnt stop laughing! so much better then High School musical.. well everything is better then that sh*t.. yes I meant shit.

sunday it was the same boring day... arround 3 I wanted to text Eric that I wont be online before dinner but the battery died O_o so I had to load that but I knew he knew I would be online at night. so I went on MSN.. no Eric.. I know I should be asking him where he is cause thats the 'womanly' way to o stuff but if he desites 'no' im not gonne chase him like a puppydog so I went to Youtube and watched Nevermind The Buzzcocks!! (UK music show, very funny)
oh almost forgot! sunday night I watched The Muppets Christmas Carol cause I love the Muppet movies. about 15 minutes in the movie I picked up Kelso to see if he would react to the Muppets and he wanted to keep watching grabbing my arm as I tried putting him down O_O so it ended up thet I stood in front of the TV (not to close off course) with Kelso laying in my arms, watching the movie.. and he's a littl freak the dark parts he likes the most O_O lol he also watches The Phantom of the Opera with me.. doggy's a freak XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment