Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

monday bloody monday

im pissed off... again? yes again.. you know that silly present I got Eric? the prez I couln't wait for him to open for cam... he already knows what it is!! O_O his bloody mumopened the prez and told Eric. he could have told her 'there's gonne be a pres from Yv keep it closed'.. or something like that so im mad at both of them. not mad.. dissapointed more I think,I mean I was a good girl waiting till tha bloody idiot got sober again! if anyone wants to know the pres I got from Eric are still unopend... right now im feeling like sending the whole lot back so his mum can open them -_- his mum was wrong for opening them, he should have warned her.. and what do I get? I get an 'uhm yea sorry but yea it's done now so yea..' yea.. thats the best way to piss me off even more! *sniff* I WANT MY BUNNY ONLINE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment