Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

frisasumon

the good new's: its terrible outside and im warm at home. the bad news: I'm fighting a 1000 piece puzzle of Daisy Duck as the Mona Lisa. on the pic I posted here it's not so bad but the real puzzle is almost completely black.. so yea.. after that Ill start up my painting by number again. further I've been reading a lot anddd yea thats about it. can't move my right and Im saving a much of my left arm as possible.saturday special: the bandage on my hand has to go... omg I did it arround 1:45. first my wrist, that looked a little weird. well the doc used iodine (jodium) as a disinfectant so my hand/arm looks a bit yellow. my hand looked fine, only a view dried up bloody marks. my pinky looks... blergh... I saw the nob of the stitches but I couln't count them cause they put a special band-aids on the stitches to make sure they would stay in place. there wasnt much blood on them. I cleaned as much of my hand as I could, it's still a bit yellow cause it's in the skin but ill get over that in no time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment