Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

couple of day's

WEDNESDAY I ordered a book online and I can pick it up at the store. I thought it was soooo funny going into the store and picking up a book for ... 2,50!! yea theres nuthing else to do here so even this is funny.
THURSDAY Kelso, mum and me went to gran in the morning and did or food shopping in the afternoon. tomorrow im gonne clean the house and saturday im off to Bodyworlds. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunther_von_Hagens & http://www.bodyworlds.com/en.html
FRIDAY I cleaned from 11:00 till 6:30 pff oh and  I found out I coulnt go to Bodyworlds! they said there where tickets there but turned out.. they lied O_O oh well it was a big succes so the'll be back :) I just know it!
SATURDAY gran came to eat pancakes for dinner! yummie yum!! so that was fun. mum picked up my 2,50 book that afternoon btw.. to bad I didnt do it but she needed to go too the stores anyway to get milk... it's cold out there!
SUNDAY very lazy day.. I did som ironing and the dishes. drank 2 liter tea (me likes pepermint tea) and at night I watched Gangs of New York! it's such a great movie it really shut me up (which is a really rare occation) it's a long movie but it just doesnt get boring (kinda like watching King Kong) I was happy cause when I bought the DVD I thought I bought a second hand, 1 disk thing but it turned out to be a 2 disks still sealed steelbook! anyway theres a lot of history in that movie and a very exiting story.. if you see it somewhere pick it up, if it's on tv you have my permission to watch.. well it's more an order ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment