Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Twitter

i've started to Twitter again.. again.. again.. well to be honest Eric started to Twitter so I became intrested again to. but I know in a week or 2 maybe 3 Im done playing an my Twitter would go to pieces. I almost stopped today to be honest! well I wanted a little Twit bird on my blog but it didnt wanted to be here :( I guess it thought it was to boring.. anyway after I finally let that go (it took longer then you would think) I searched for a way to get my blogposts on Twitter! soooo (for the fast thinkers) I'll still be tweeting after I stopped again (againagainagain) on top of that I think it will annoy ppl... oh well let's just hope thats true ;) so if you wanna stalk me look somewhere over there -> cause ill be there.. maybe.. somewhere.. well you never know what the hell I think off next do ya?

0 comments:

Post a Comment