Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

happy veterans day!!..

no wait.. it was something with a V... erm... oh well better luck next time. weekend is replaced by a 2 book post cause.. thats pretty much all I did. oh an some painting by number... yea wild weekend I know.
anyways today, monday, I went to the office to do paperwork for the last time (next week im gonne try 2 adresses again) where I found out I dont get mister and misses V back! YAY!! they where nice but I had to clean fast, but slow, do a little bit everywhere but clean things very neatly.. I didnt understand them at all. who would go in each room claning it half and wait till next week to do the rest of the same room?? so im happy I got rid of them :) in the afternoon I read my book oh and I finally got my bike bags on my... well figure that out for yourself. in the evening/night I watched the IT Crowd & That 70's Show ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment