Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

sunday

relaxed day.. read some Cujo and sunday was the day of this blogpost. Eric agreed in the afternoon but after some bad reactions on the forum where I got the story from they where mad I saw the vid as not such a terrible thing. there opinion, thats fine.. and I understand ppl who went to classier schools or are just older find this shocking.. but u see if I see arround that age I see very differend stuff happening so much worse that this, that it wasnt a big deal really..

closed chapter... no wait.. at night Eric brought it up again and he can do that in a way that treathens with a break up (first nono) and talked to me like im a little kid (second nono) then he used the famous 'how would you feel if..?' (3th nono) I told him I don't react well at ppl talking me like that he said I do that to him and have sone that before... so basicly grabbing stuff from other 'discussions' (hell no..no) and then he just left msn (5th nono) saying I should think about what he said (6th nono). so I got a bit mad and well here's the result:
after tha I calmed down.. he Tweeted before he was going to bed so thats all for today... wait! an hour later he Tweeted, lying about going to bed(in my book a lie is a nono)  so yea everythings great here tonight...

0 comments:

Post a Comment