Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

sunday

 slept in till 11:30 after that I helped mum move the cactus family into new homes, after that I vacuumed the house. when that was done we had lunch! then I got dressed (it's sunday ppl dont judge) and mum left YAY finally... because well every time she leaves I become acive and alive so I did the ironing, took pics off stuff to put on the internet, made muffins, did some reading, did the dishes inbetween too.. and some spool knitting (punniken) click to see what spool knitting is. then I went to prepair an easy dinner (just bread and eggs... and everything that goes with that) so I was making tea an mum walked back in. we had dinner and after that I watched Freak Like Me (weird habits ppl might have) and Doe Maar Normaal (nevermind the buzzcocks) a lot nicer then th original but still fun enough to watch, then I moved to the pc and mum watched The Dudesons. so yea that was the whole day. tomorrow I got work in the morning old woman for only this week (mon & thurs) she sounded stricked on the phone... home she's wont be so bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment