Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

wednesday

yea I skipped tuesday cause I just worked in the afternoon... so yea not that much to talk about that day. wednesday on the other hand... I walked to a garden center with Kelso (and mum in her electric scooter) the total was that I walked for over 5km (more then 3 miles). we needed to go there because I had a cactus.. mum kinda claimed it after the first flower. I don't mind but that thing grew... a lot! so the cactus needed a new ceramic home. that what a confusing way to typ wasnt it? yea I know I do that... it's the only entertainment this blog has!
in the afternoon I did some painting by number while I watched Dawn of the Dead (weird combo huh?) and after that I sat in the livingroom with my feet up, dog asleep in his bed, my face in the sun and my nose in a book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment