Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

bucket list (well to do list but bucket sounds nicer)

make 50 3D cards

finish 2 wooden paintdolls

work out the crazy skulls

work out poems

take a picture of an ant

paint little hall thingy by the front door

finish the painting by numbers

I sold them
do something with the bag filled with fabric's under my bed (dont ask)


get all pic's on pc on Flickr before loading new ones

finish reading all the books I have (that will take a very long time)

http://boekkies.jouwweb.nl/
find a way to register a book collecting thing online


sell everything I got stored downstairs (or trow it away)

get over 20,- intrest on my savingsaccount in Jan 1012

it's more an insane clean up list...

oh.. learn to stand up straight!

finish 4.. well the things you put a hot pan on on the table.

my hearing is perfect!
take a hearing test.

get a pic in a magazine/newspaper

0 comments:

Post a Comment