Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

monday

I went to the hospital cause my pinky isnt working in a right way. turns out im going to need physical therapy to get my pinky started again. after that mum and me went for a walk in the center (near the hospital) I got a big lollipop!! O love it just walking arround sucking on it... only I don't understand why ppl keep looking at me when I do that? it's not that weird... is it?
at night someone (friend of the family) came to do our taxes, it's his job and he doesnt mind helping us. so gran also came to our house, and pissed Kelso off! she kept touchin his tail and butt.. he hates that and to top things off she lifted him almost fully from the counch on the tip of his tail O_O he's a chihuahua his tail is so thin I thought it would break! I grabbed Kelso and held him in my arms, gran thought I saw being a big baby an Kelso just howed her his teeth.. that doggy was pissed off! gran was being a baby cause Kelso knows he can play bite in my hands and didnt want to do that to gran.. poor dog was trying to be nice. gran got really jealous and just annoyed him. with such a weird thing.. I never ever even thought of grabbing Timmy's tail and lifting him by it! gran's going insane... we cant even leave her allone with Kelso, she's stuffing him or lifting him at parts she shoulnt O_O I wonder if she's ever gonne break anything from him... silly old bat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment